Chemical Industry Roundtables, LLC
Conferences and roundtables
for chemical industry executives
The idea for Chemical Industry Roundtables (CIR) emerged from observation of a rapid change, happening in the global chemical industry. As companies and their customers become more environmentally- and socially-conscious, the metrics for success and the demands made on chemical company executives are changing. Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility standards influence everything from R&D management, to the choice of production technology, the choice of feedstock and plant location, to bottom line performance and return on investment.
- Could Guardian volunteering help revolutionise UK healthcare? September 28, 2015 Xavier Bernal
- BBC, ITV and Sky get green kick up the arts with new sustainability mark October 28, 2014 Aaron Matthews
- Hawaiian mission to Mars will explore the furthest frontiers of sustainability October 15, 2014 Terry Slavin
- Commission amends skin sensitisation testing provisions September 23, 2016
- Consultants 'exploiting gaps' in REACH data-sharing regulation September 23, 2016
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- World’s Coffee Supply Threatened by Climate Change, Report Says September 23, 2016 Yale Environment 360
- What’s Killing the Native Birds in The Mountain Forests of Kauai? September 22, 2016 Yale Environment 360